WHAT WE SAY
PRICING PILLAR 4: UPDATED QUARTERLY
Keeping our prices up to date enables us to deliver you a top notch service
Small businesses don’t stay static for long. They grow and evolve over time
As your business evolves, several factors that affect our fees may shift:
- The number of sales transactions there are for us to process
- The number of purchase transactions there are for us to process
- The number of employees on your company payroll
We update our fee each quarter to reflect the current level of activity within these different areas.
We review the package of services to make sure we’re helping you in the best way possible
You may also find that you need to change the level of support from us in certain areas:
- You may need more / less frequent reports
- You may pass the threshold for VAT registration, and need to submit quarterly VAT returns
- You may upgrade your technology systems so there’s less work needed from us to maintain your records
Every quarter we review the package of services we’re offering you, to make sure that:
- We’re able to help and support you in all the ways we can
- You’re not paying us for something that you no longer need
Keeping your services and fees up-to-date means we can deliver more value to you
If we think about what the opposite approach would look like…
Say we don’t update our fees, even as the volume work we do for you expands.
That’s not going to be sustainable, and the quality of our work and the value we deliver to you will inevitably go down over time.
We much prefer charging a fair price that updates as your business grows and your needs change.
That way we’re setting things up to give you the best chance of long term success.